We have already put in place enhanced cleaning, social distancing plus specific training and PPE. We promise we will do all we can to follow the latest and most relevant guidance and to keep you fully informed about what we are doing.
Our COVID-19 PLEDGES
- Complimentary hand sanitizer will always be available when entering the restaurant and must be used by all customers. There are further sanitising stations in the restaurant
- All staff will have their temperature checked before each shift and if this is over 37 degrees they will be sent home. This will also be the case if they are showing any other possible Coronavirus symptoms. These details will be recorded in our temperature monitoring log
- All tables will be a minimum of 1 metre apart
- All front of house staff will wear appropriate ppe covering their mouth and nose
- All staff have be trained on Covid-19 risks and increased hygiene measures we have in place
- We will always clean and sanitise tables between customers, hand contact surfaces will be cleaned regularly throughout the day
- We will only single use condiment sachets, salt and pepper
- All of our menus will be single use disposable and changed after each customer or can be accessed online
- We operate a one person at a time policy for the toilets with regular cleaning when we are open
- Table service only in the restaurant
- Our restaurant will be deep cleaned every day before opening
We look forward to welcoming you back to The Ben Nevis Bar.